1. On the search results overview page, click on the blue number to view a list of the hits ordered by Section number. The window next to the list shows the reaction scheme or structure for the first hit in the selected volume, which is highlighted in green in the list.
2. Click on the blue number in the Hit # column to view the reaction scheme for that hit, or browse through the list using the buttons. Clicking on the reaction scheme/compound will bring you to that scheme within the document under the Document View tab. Hit schemes or structures within a table are shown with a yellow box around them.
3. Click on the section number to bring you to that document under the Document View tab. Scroll down to view all search results within the hit document.The video buttons can now be used to browse through the hit documents, or alternatively, by activating the book mode button, you can move from one document to the next within the volume.
4. If a search produces more than twelve hits, the previous page and next page buttons allow you to view the next twelve hits.
5. You may print all or part of the document with your browser's print feature.